Windows are an important part of any home because of their functions. They let in natural light and fresh air, and they can add a lot of curb appeal to your property if you have the right windows installed. If you're thinking about replacing your windows, you may be wondering when is the best time to do it? Many people believe that spring is the best time to replace windows. Here's why:
Mild Weather Brings Mild Temperatures
The weather is milder in the spring, so you won't have to worry about your windows being installed in freezing or hot temperatures, which means less moisture and humidity inside your home. Because of this, you can expect your installation to be completed much sooner because:
- Spring’s mild temperature and balance of hot and cold weather make it more optimal for window replacements.
- Winter snow and ice can make it difficult for installers to navigate your home not to mention cold air in your home.
- Summer will make it more uncomfortable for the installers which will likely lead to more breaks to recover from the scorching heat and hot air being led inside your home.
Great Deals And Discounts On Replacement Windows
Many window companies offer special deals and discounts during the spring season as it is a popular time for window replacements right before the summertime. You can expect the lowest prices of the year on window replacements during spring, so be sure to reach out to your window contractor to make sure you are getting the best deal on your new windows.
Shorter Turnaround Times
When spring comes around, that usually also means jumping ahead an hour which means longer days. Because of these longer days, you can expect your window installation to be completed quickly, and in some cases, the same day! Whereas winter months have shorter days, window contractors will take advantage of the extra daylight they have during spring so you begin to enjoy your new energy-efficient windows sooner.
Choose A Window Replacement Company You Can Trust
As a window replacement company, we here at Harley Exteriors want to ensure that your new window replacement is up to your standards and expectations. To ensure that our windows will provide you with the energy efficiency you need, we provide:
- Window styles are an important consideration for any home. You need to find the right one that will work with both your style and preferences, as well making sure it provides enough visibility to the outside of your home to appreciate the outdoors.
- Made from scratch by highly skilled craftsmen, our frames are custom-made to fit your home perfectly so that you don’t have to worry about any issues in the long term.
- From our highly trained and licensed window installers, we provide installation services that are sure to please. They will make sure your windows are installed properly using only the best window installation practices and materials
In addition to our window services, our windows are also guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and never peel, rot, or crack. With our replacement windows, you can also expect to save on heating and cooling costs since they are made to withstand cold temperatures and reduce heat transfer, which makes it easier for your cooling and heating system to maintain a stable temperature on the inside of your home.
Request A Free Quote For A Window Replacement
Harley Exteriors is a family-owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality products since 2002. We are committed to installing only the finest windows in your home which we do with superior customer service from the start of the project until it's complete! Our experienced window contractors can be trusted with your window replacement because they have an extensive catalog of successful window replacements. Just take one look at our reviews online to see how many satisfied customers we have serviced.
Along with our window replacement services, we offer:
- Premium Roofing Services
- High-Quality Door Services
- Gutter Guard Services You Can Rely on
We have everything you are looking for in an exterior remodeling company. So, if you're thinking about replacing your windows, spring is the best time to do it. Keep these benefits in mind when you're deciding when to replace your windows. Contact us today to request a free quote by giving us a call or filling out our online form.
Subscribe to Harley Exteriors's Blog