Tips for Choosing Roofing Contractors in Seattle, WA
For many homeowners, finding the right roofing contractors is one of the largest obstacles they are faced with when it’s time to repair or replace a roof. Roof replacements are a huge investment and require the help of contractors who are experienced and reputable. If you live in Seattle, Washington, and need to replace your roof, here are a few tips that will help you find a roofing contractor you can trust.
- Hire locally. When looking for roofing contractors, make sure you are choosing one that is in or near Seattle, WA. Local companies will be more familiar with the rules and code regulations in the area.
- Research their profile with the Better Business Bureau. Make sure to look up the company you are considering on the Better Business Bureau website and check to see if they have a good rating. If the company is not accredited on the website, you may want to move on to other options.
- Confirm warranty coverage. Not all roofing contractors offer warranties on both products and labor, which could mean spending more money out of pocket to repair damage that was caused by an improper installation. To avoid this expense, make sure you hire a company that protects the products and workmanship with generous warranties.
- Check for licensing and insurance. The roofing contractors you hire should be licensed, bonded, and insured. This protects you, as the homeowner, in the event an installer is injured at your home.
- Know the material you want. Knowing what type of material you desire for your new roof will help you narrow down your choices. Some roofing contractors offer a variety of materials, while others specialize in installing one specific type.
When looking for roofing contractors you can trust in Seattle, WA, turn to Harley Exteriors. In business since 2002, we have assisted countless homeowners with their roof replacement projects to their complete satisfaction. Contact us today for more information.