Have Fiber Cement Siding from Harley Exteriors Installed on Your Home in Bellevue, WA
If you are interested in having fiber cement siding installed on your Bellevue, Washington, home, then turn your attention to the professionals at Harley Exteriors. We have assisted countless homeowners throughout the Pacific Northwest with their home improvement projects since our founding in 2002, delivering on our promise to provide our customers with premium products, superior installations, and outstanding customer service. This is evidenced by our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and many other awards that can attest to the quality of our work.
Fiber cement is an ideal siding option for homes in Bellevue, WA, and the surrounding communities. It is engineered to have a long life span and provides the following benefits:
- It imitates the luxurious appearance of wood, but at a fraction of the cost and without any of the maintenance requirements, like restaining, repainting, and sealing.
- It is naturally resistant to fire and will not ignite under extreme heat or flames.
- It performs extremely well in climates that are moist and humid, and won’t experiencing issues that are common with siding made of wood, like warping and rotting.
- It is designed to endure impacts from hail and wind-blown objects, and is resistant to powerful gusts that can damage siding made of other materials.
- It is available in a wide selection of colors and textures, ensuring your home suits your aesthetic preferences.
For more information about the benefits of fiber cement siding, contact Harley Exteriors today. We proudly serve homeowners in Bellevue, WA, and any of the neighboring cities.