It’s well known that it rains a lot in Seattle, so it just makes sense that any product you choose for your home’s exterior be able to endure repeated moisture exposure. Roofing is a prime example. Unlike some other components of your home, your roof serves multiple purposes, including preserving your home’s appearance and value, and, most importantly, sheltering your household and belongings. For roofs in Seattle to perform all these functions to the fullest capacity, they must be suited to Pacific Northwest weather.
A Lifetime Roofing System
Fiberglass shingles from the respected manufacturer CertainTeed® deliver on all counts for Seattle homeowners. And we’re not just saying that. Here at Harley Exteriors, we have installed countless fiberglass roofing systems for local homeowners and have a verifiable history of customer satisfaction, as our A+ Better Business Bureau rating and Angie’s List Super Service Award demonstrates. Homeowners continually refer neighbors and friends to us for roofing services because our lifetime roofing systems are:
- Exceptionally resistant to leaks, thanks to advanced fiberglass shingle technology
- Easy to maintain as fiberglass resists streaking, spotting, and discoloration, which are common sights on roofs in soggy regions like ours
- Able to withstand winds up to 160 mph
- Available in a wide array of design profiles, colors, and textures to suit a diversity of tastes and just about any architectural style
- Backed by CertainTeed’s ironclad warranty, in addition to our lifetime warranty on the installation
If you’ve liked what you’ve read, contact Harley Exteriors for more details. We offer convenient financing options on roof installations to qualified Seattle, WA, residents.